- Town Hall
Tel.: 977 407 134
- Restaurant Pizzo
Tel.: 977 407 223
- Rest. Molí de Xim
Tel.: 977 407 758
- Bar Amadeu
Tel.: 636 462 686
- Bar Mariola
Tel.: 650 870 601
- Granja l'Estel
Tel.: 977 407 671
- El Balcó de Miravet
Tel.: 656 266 398
- Palau de Miravet
Tel.: 656 266 398
- Cal Pigat
Tel.: 977 407 013
- Mas la Torre
Tel.: 977 407 123
- Els Canterers
Tel.: 977 407 936
- Bona Vista
Tel.: 649 372 316
- TAXI: 609 226 821
656 266 398
Miravet is an historical and beautifull little village beside the River Ebro (the main river of Spain), in the Terres de l’Ebre region, next to the Costa Daurada at 20 min from the beach, 30 min from the Delta of the Ebro, 1 hour from Salou (Por Aventura) or Tarragona and at 2 hours from Barcelona (by train or by car).
The village is one of the most pintoresque and typical all over the region with an important history and art heritage: the Templars castle, the Old Church, the watermill, the shipyard, the ferry and the pottery.
Click over to to enlarge the plane
Miravet it’s placed in middle of a beautifull valley surrounded by incredibles landscapes. The river, with a leafy bank forest, and the mountains give us the possibility to go fishing, sailing, riding, cycling or for a walk (outing through the Natural Parks), and also to paint, take photos and enjoy the view.
Near Miravet there are many insteresting towns with an important art heritage, like Tarragona, Tortosa, Vall-de-roures, Poblet monastery, etc.
By the motorway A-7 or the road N-340 direction Barcelona-Valencia taking the route C-233 in Hospitalet de l’Infant direction Móra and Tivissa until the Eix of l'Ebre (C-12). By the same route C-12, direction Tortosa-Lleida and by the route N-420 direction Tarragona-Zaragoza.
Anyway you have two options to arrive:
- From Móra d’Ebre roundabout, where it is indicated Miravet at 6 km.
- By the Ferry crossing the river coming by the route C-12 (Eix de l’Ebre).
Arriving in Miravet on the ferry that crosses the Riber Ebro (the last one of its type that has been conserved in the Terres de l’Ebre) is an unique experience. Like in the Middle Age today still is charged a tax for the crossing and, though cars are now transported, the ferry still uses the river current as its only driving force.
* You can arrive also driving from El Pinell de Brai village.
- At the Arenal square you have a large parking area with trees and shadows.
- At the Potter’s Quarter, by the new road (by pass).
- At the castle with a large and free area*.
* ATTENTION: the buses have prohibited the entrance to the urban centre direction to the castle, but they are allow to enter untill the Arenal square by the new road (by pass). Also the ferry does not transport buses but groups can use it to cross the river and arrive on foot (1 km) to the Arenal square.