1. It is the obligation of every guest and visitor to abide by all relevant safety rules and to handle themselves in our facilities with due care and safety.
2. Our accommodations are not responsible for guests and visitors outside our facilities, whether due to theft or personal damage.
3. As additional services, our company can provide, if requested by our guests, services such as taxis, transportation of people and luggage, tours to different places, but the guest must take into account that these are not services provided directly by the accommodations and They are part of an additional service for our clients, therefore we are not responsible for any type of eventuality.
4. All belongings or valuables must be kept and taken care of by our guests. We are not responsible for the loss or damage that belongings may suffer due to distraction, loss, theft or misuse.
5. Our accommodations do not offer restaurant service, in case this type of service is required from a third party, the consumption will be the direct responsibility of the guest.
6. The guest must immediately report to the host any damage or damage to the property, this to prevent them from suffering any damage. We are not responsible for the use of damaged items or facilities that have not been reported for review or repair.
7. It is not allowed to invite and/or temporarily or permanently accommodate strangers without reservation. If due to this situation our guests suffer any material (theft) or personal damage, they are not our responsibility and if our facilities are damaged or our property is lost, the guest must cover these damages.
By staying at the Balcón de Miravet and at the Palau de Miravet you accept all the terms and conditions described above.